A gifted & compassionate healer...
- John's early life included meditation and training in Taekwondo, in which he earned a Second Degree Black Belt. As a teenager, John was introduced to the healing potential of alternative medicine and became a young prodigy, closely training with a successful medical intuitive.
- REIKI MASTER, Usui Reiki Shiki Ryoho,
Reiki practitioner since 1994.
- Bachelor's Degree, Pre-medical and Human Development, University of New Mexico, 1999.
- MASTERS OF ACUPUNCTURE & ORIENTAL MEDICINE, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, 2002.
- CERTIFIED QIGONG TEACHER since 1999. Trained in China and USA. Forms include: Chinese Soaring Crane, Turtle Longevity Qigong, Super Energy Clapping Hands.
*Certified Teacher Trainer for Chinese Essence Qigong.
- Research and experience with Pediatrics, including Autism and ADHD.
- Former Teacher for Qigong and Teaching Assistant for Advanced Tuina, Pediatric Tuina, Foot Reflexology and Structural Diagnosis, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine.
- Nationally certified by the NCCAOM as a Diplomate in Acupuncture.
- Licensed and Insured Acupuncturist in the State of Hawaii.